How to Uninstall Microsoft Edge Browser Completely
- Warning: Take a backup of existing system before you perform these steps. It comes with no warranty.
- Restart Windows 11 in safe mode (try web search restart windows 11 safe mode)
- Explore to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\
- Select All directories and press Delete.
- Press Continue if asked.
- Restart the system in Normal mode.
- Install other browser of your choice. [For eg: Librewolf https://librewolf.net/installation/windows/]
- Note1: Some applications may stop working.
- Note2: There are lot of methods available online for uninstalling Edge Browser of which none of them works. For eg:
- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\112.0.1722.58\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --system-level --verbose-logging --force-uninstall
- Remove-AppxPackage <Full Package Name>
- and some some registry tweaks.
Post a Comment